Who Reads Wildbird<>? Wildbird<> educates and entertains readers with useful details about North American birds and birding – in readers’ back yards and in the entire Western Hemisphere. Wildbird<> encourages readers to share their appreciation for birds and to consider beginner’s education and habitat conservation as means of ensuring avian species’ survival. Wildbird<>’s editorial celebrates not only a love of birding but also an appreciation for nature and conservation. Wildbird<> is committed to promoting conservation and education. Since 1993, Wildbird<>-sponsored teams have won over $100,000 on behalf of conservation projects, birding societies and wildlife sanctuaries.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
Past Issues: Magazine Layout:
- Gear, Gadgets, & Goods: Presenting the latest tools for the birdwatching aficionado, and featuring optics, photo equipment, electronics and backyard supplies.
- Birder's Backyard: Backyard birding articles feature tips for attracting birds to backyard habitats.
- Book Nook: Reviews of recently published birding books.
- Conservation Corner: Educational articles on protecting birding habitats.
- Ornithology 101
- Features: Covering a broad range of topics which will entice both backyard birders and listers, beginners and experts, with topics which have recently included "A Different Set of Eyes- Enjoy backyard birding with new observation tips," "The ABCs of Helping Birds," and "My Favorite Birding Spot of All Time."
The editors have achieved a visually appealing layout that brings to life the wild birds within the pages of Wildbird<>. Engaging articles illustrwated with vivid photographs capture readers' attention from cover to cover. Advertising:
Advertisers are important to the readership of this magazine, since you’ll likely want to easily find the latest birdwatching tools, photo equipment, electronics and backyard supplies that the editors are writing about. Included in each issues is an Advertiser’s Index, featuring the page number of the advertiser. The majority of advertising is specific to birding. They succeed in providing relevant advertising for anyone who loves birding.
Other Items You May Enjoy:
- Birds & Blooms
- Hobby Farms (1-year auto-renewal)
- Hobby Farm Home (1-year auto-renewal)
- Outdoor Photographer (1-year auto-renewal)
- Bird Watchers Digest