Who Reads Aquarium Fish International<>? Aquarium Fish International<> is written for everyone who wants learn how to be a successful fish-keeper -people who want to know what’s new with fish, products and the industry. It reaches hobbyists of all levels , from single fish bowls to full scale reefs. Aquarium Fish International<> is the most widely read fish-keeping magazine in the world.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
Past Issues: Contributors:
- Adventures in Fish Breeding: Each month educates readers with the latest breeding techniques from the experts.
- Reef Aquarist: Answers reader questions about reef set-up.
- The Aquabotanist: Q&A with an aquatic gardener.
- Fish Kidz: Devoted to kids, featuring Q&A with young hobbyists, including fun facts and reader artwork.
- Features:Covering a broad range of topics which will entice both the novice and expert aquarium hobbyist with topics which have recently included "The Minimalist Reef Tank," "Going Natural," “A Day at a Fish Farm," and "Unique Nano Reef Fish."
Each issue includes a "Contributors" page, complete with concise biographies and some photos of the authors featured in that issue. The range is wide, but their passion for fish-keeping unites them. Some of them are book authors, others are active fish breeders, aquarium biologists, and tropical fish wholesalers. Photographers and authors, having traveled the world in order to share their passion with both the novice and expert aquarium hobbyist, round out the mix. Magazine Layout
The editors have achieved a bold, visually appealing layout that brings to life the aquatic habitats displayed with its pages. Helpful aspects to the layout include the common and scientific names for fish and aquatic plants featured within the pages of the magazine. Overall the layout is meant to be visually appealing, educational, and helpful to the reader. Comparisons to Other Magazines
This magazine is for novice and expert aquarium hobbyists. Readers will benefit from beautiful photography, expertly written articles and eye-catching layouts to guide them through the fish-keeping experience. Readers have unlimited access to fishchannel.com where they’ll find in-depth species profiles, active member forums, information on reef-keeping, filtration, lighting, chemical balancing, and diet and nutrition. In addition, they will find up-to-date tips on buying and caring for aquarium and pond fish. Within the pages hobbyists will have access to breed profiles, including a run-down of species, varieties, and tank requirements. Advertising
Advertisers are important to the readership of this magazine, since you’ll likely want to easily find the fish or aquarium supplies that the editors are writing about. Included in each issue is an Advertiser’s Directory, featuring the page number of the advertiser and their website URL and phone number. The majority of advertising is specific to fish-keeping, and includes product showcases, wholesale livestock section, and online marketplace. Aquarium Fish International<> advertisers succeed in providing relevant advertising for anyone who loves fish-keeping.
Other Items You May Enjoy:
- Aquarium Plants (Mini Encyclopedia Series for Aquarium Hobbyists)
- Tropical Fish Hobbyist
- The New Marine Aquarium: Step-By-Step Setup & Stocking Guide
- Reptiles (1-year)