Other Items You May Enjoy:
The Collected Plays of Neil Simon, Volume IV: Vol 4
|Title:||The Collected Plays of Neil Simon, Volume IV: Vol 4|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Type:||Book / Paperback|
|Publication Date:||28 April, 1998|
|ISBN / ISBN-13:||068484785X / 9780684847856|
|Your Price:||£16.99 Purchase|
This book is also available, brand-new, from 3rd-party marketplace sellers at Amazon UK, from £11.07.
Check for the same book at these other UK bookstores:
[ Abebooks UK ]
[ Alibris UK ]
[ Blackwells ]
[ Waterstone's ]
[ WHSmith ]
… or check U.S. stores.
Editorial Review / Publisher's Information:
Since 1960, a Broadway season without a Neil Simon play has been a rare one. For more than thirty ye....
- The Pillowman
- The Collected Plays of Neil Simon: Vol 1
- Plays 1: The Birthday Party, The Room, The Dumb Waiter, A Slight Ache, The Hothouse, A Night Out, The Black and White, The Examina,Vol. 1 (Faber ... and White (Prose), "The Examination" v. 1
- Contemporary Monologues for Women (NHB Good Audition Guides)
- Complete Plays: "Entertaining Mr. Sloane", "Loot", "What the Butler Saw", "The Ruffian on the Stair", "The Erpingham Camp", "Funeral Games", and "The ... "Funeral Games" "Good and Faithful Servant"
- Coward Plays: 2: Private Lives; Bitter-Sweet; The Marquise; Post-Mortem: "Private Lives", "Bitter-Sweet", The "Marquise", "Post-Mortem" Vol 2 (World Classics)
- August: Osage County (NHB Modern Plays)
- The Play That Goes Wrong (Modern Plays)
- Angels in America: Part One [Millennium Approaches] & Part Two [Perestroika] ((NHB Modern Plays))
- The Collected Plays of Neil Simon: Vol 2 (Plume)
Browse Books From These Related Subjects: